- Replace Left and Right Side Complete Strut Assembly. Strut assemblies Include Struts, Springs Upper Mounts and Hardware.
- Includes Four Wheel Computerized Alignemt and Adjustment of Alignment Specifications to Factory Recomedations. Inspect Front and Rear suspension for excessive wear and Adjust tire pressures as needed.
- Remove Rear Wheels. Remove Rear Brake Calipers. Remove Rear Brake Rotors and Clean Contact Surface of Hub. Replace Rear Brake Rotors. Clean and Lubricate Rear Brake Caliper Slides. Apply BG Stop Squeal to Brake Pads. Install Rear Brake Pads and Sensors (if equipped). Road Test Car and Properly Seat Rear Brake Pads.
- PERFORM BRAKE FLUID EXCHANGE. DRAIN MASTER CYLINDER RESERVOIR AND EXCHANGE FLUID. REMOVE ALL 4 WHEELS AND BLEED BRAKES AT EACH CALIPER, ADJUST FLUID LEVEL AS REQUIRED.
- PERFORM OIL SERVICE. DRAIN ENGINE OIL. REPLACE OIL DRAIN PLUG GASKET. REPLACE OIL FILTER. REFILL ENGINE OIL WITH UP TO 10 QUARTS OF SYNTHETIC BLEED 5W30 ENGINE OIL. CHECK AND TOP OFF FLUID LEVELS WHEN POSSIBLE. REPORT ON VEHICLE CONDITION.
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove and Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
EVAN W. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/23/2018