- COOLING SYSTEM – Drain and Re Fill – All Applicable Models
- ENGINE ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R&I only those components necessary for the removal of the complete Engine Assembly. DOES NOT include transfer components or tune Engine.]
- Includes Four Wheel Computerized Alignemt and Adjustment of Alignment Specifications to Factory Recomedations. Inspect Front and Rear suspension for excessive wear and Adjust tire pressures as needed.
- Remove Engine Covers and Intake Pipes. Remove Valve Cover and Inspect Cam Chain and Tensioner. Remove Oil Pan and Inspect Oil Pump Chain.
- Remove Upper and Lower Engine Covers as Required. Drain Engine Oil. Replace Engine Oil Filter and Re-Fill Engine Oil with up to 12 Quarts of Synthetic Motor Oil. Check and Top Off Fluid Levels as Required when Possible. Check and Adjust Tire Pressures Including Spare (when possible) Perform Visual Courtesy Inspection and Report on Possible Work Needed.
- Send Down Pipe Out to be Repaired, New Flex Pipe.
Ryan C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/9/2020