- COOLING SYSTEM – Diagnosis – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Pressure test for leaks, inspect Belts and Hoses and test Radiator Cap.]
- Drive Car to Car Wash and Degrees Engine Bay. Return to Shop and Set Car up on Hoist and Confirm Oil Leaks.
- MAIN WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – 2.0T – [Includes: Additional time for use of scan tool to perform this procedure.]
- OIL FILTER FLANGE &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – 2.0T
- Remove Upper and Lower Engine Covers as Required. Drain Engine Oil. Replace Engine Oil Filter and Re-Fill Engine Oil with up to 12 Quarts of Synthetic Motor Oil. Check and Top Off Fluid Levels as Required when Possible. Check and Adjust Tire Pressures Including Spare (when possible) Perform Visual Courtesy Inspection and Report on Possible Work Needed.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Dismount and mount 4 tires. Clean rim seal as needed. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
Todd L. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/11/2020