- Remove Front Wheels. Remove Front Calipers. Clean and Lubricate Front Caliper Slides When Applicable. Replace Front Brake Pads. Re Assemble all of the Above and Road Test Car.
- Remve Rear Wheels. Remove Rear Brake Calipers. Clean caliper Slides and lubricate. Apply Bg Stop Squeal to Brake Pads and Lubricate as needed. Re-assemble all of the above and Road Test Car.
- Replace Front & Rear Differential Fluid
- Remove Upper and Lower Engine Covers as Required. Drain Engine Oil. Replace Engine Oil Filter and Re-Fill Engine Oil with up to 12 Quarts of Synthetic Motor Oil. Check and Top Off Fluid Levels as Required when Possible. Check and Adjust Tire Pressures Including Spare (when possible) Perform Visual Courtesy Inspection and Report on Possible Work Needed.
- Perform Brake Fluid Exchange. Drain Master Cylinder Reservoir. Remove All Four Wheels and Bleed Brakes at Each Caliper. Refill Master Cylinder Reservoir and Adjust Fluid Level as Required. Install all Four Wheels and Torque as Required.
Phil B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/26/2023