- Scan on Board Computer Diagnostic System Using Scan Tools. Retrieve Fault Codes. Research Fault Codes and Test Components as Required.
- Replace Upper and Lower intake Pipe Pressure Sensors.
- Remove Rear Wheels. Remove Rear Brake Calipers. Remove Rear Brake Rotors and Clean Contact Surface of Hub. Replace Rear Brake Rotors. Clean and Lubricate Rear Brake Caliper Slides. Apply BG Stop Squeal to Brake Pads. Install Rear Brake Pads and Sensors (if equipped). Road Test Car and Properly Seat Rear Brake Pads.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Sedan Both – Rear (DOES NOT include alignment)
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
Lawernce G. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/25/2023