CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-31T22:58:39+00:002007 Jaguar XJ8 CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-31T22:58:39+00:00
- Perform Brake I(inspection, Brake Pedal is Low and Car Periodically will not come out of Park.
- Fabricate Right Rear Brake Line
- Perform Brake Fluid Exchange. Drain Master Cylinder Reservoir. Remove All Four Wheels and Bleed Brakes at Each Caliper. Refill Master Cylinder Reservoir and Adjust Fluid Level as Required. Install all Four Wheels and Torque as Required.
- Remove and Replace Alternator Assembly. Replace Serpentine Belt Tensioner and Belt.
- Confirm Car has Power Failure. Pull Wiring Diagrams. Found Water Damage to Fuse Box Under Glove Box. Pull Cowl apart and Repair/Clean Drains. Replace Under Dash Fuse Box (Damaged by Water). Found Car Had a Problem Coming out of Park. Trace Electrical Problem to Engine Fuse Box. Replace Engine Fuse Box and Relay Junction Box in Trunk. All Three Fuse Boxes were Replaced with Used Parts. Please Note; Car Has Coolant Light on and Check Engine Light On Car will Require Additional Time to Diagnose/Repair These Issues.
Byron S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/30/2023