2017 Audi A3 QuattroCRM Mitchell1 2023-03-17T21:59:19+00:00
- install customer supplied coilovers.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Dismount and mount 4 tires. Clean rim seal as needed. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Remve Front Whhels. Remove Front Brake Calipers. Remove Front Brake Rotors. Clean Contact Surface of Hub. Replace Front Brake Rotors. Clean and Lubricate Front Caliper Slides. Apply Bg stop Squeal To Brake Pads. Install Front Brake Pads and Sensors (if equipped). Road Test Car and Properly Seat Brake Pads.
- Remove Rear Wheels. Remove Rear Brake Calipers. Remove Rear Brake Rotors and Clean Contact Surface of Hub. Replace Rear Brake Rotors. Clean and Lubricate Rear Brake Caliper Slides. Apply BG Stop Squeal to Brake Pads. Install Rear Brake Pads and Sensors (if equipped). Road Test Car and Properly Seat Rear Brake Pads.
- Adjust Ride Height In All Four Corners To Customer liking
- Includes Inspection of Front and Rear Suspension for Excessive wear and Adjustment of Tire pressures. Perform Four Wheel Computerized Alignemt and adjsutment of Alignment Specifications to Factory Recomendations. Road Test Vehicle and Perform Final Inspection.
Phil B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/16/2023