CRM Mitchell1 2024-01-06T23:05:05+00:002013 BMW 335xi CRM Mitchell1 2024-01-06T23:05:05+00:00
- Remve Front Whhels. Remove Front Brake Calipers. Remove Front Brake Rotors. Clean Contact Surface of Hub. Replace Front Brake Rotors. Clean and Lubricate Front Caliper Slides. Apply Bg stop Squeal To Brake Pads. Install Front Brake Pads and Sensors (if equipped). Road Test Car and Properly Seat Brake Pads.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Perform Synthetic Oil Service. Remove Upper and Lower Engine Covers as Needed. Drain Engine Oil. Replace Drain Plug Seal. Replace Oil Filter. Re Fill Engine Oil to Specified Quantity. Check and Top Off Fluid Levels as Required. Perform Visual Inspection and Report on Possible Work Needed.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Includes Inspection of Front and Rear Suspension for Excessive wear and Adjustment of Tire pressures. Perform Four Wheel Computerized Alignemt and adjsutment of Alignment Specifications to Factory Recomendations. Road Test Vehicle and Perform Final Inspection.
Lawernce G. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/5/2024