- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Dismount and mount 4 tires. Clean rim seal as needed. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Includes Inspection of Front and Rear Suspension for Excessive Wear and Adjustment of Tire Pressures. Perform Four Wheel Computerized Alignment and Adjustment of Alignment Specifications to Factory Recomendations. Road Test Vehicle and Perform Final Inspection.
- VALVE COVER – Remove & Replace – 28i
- ENGINE OIL FILTER HOUSING – Remove & Replace – 28i
- Cooling System – Drain and Re Fill
- Add Liqui Moly Engine Flush to Engine Oil and Run Car for 20 Minutes @ 2,000 RPM. DRain Engine Oil. Replace Engine Oil Filter. Re Fill Engine Oil with up to 12 Quarts of Synthetic Motor Oil. Check and Top Off All Fluid Levels as Required. Check and Adjust Tire Pressures as Required. Perform Visual Safety Inspection and Report on Any Services Needed.
- Drive Car to Car Wash and Degrees Engine Bay. Return to Shop and Set Car up on Hoist and Confirm Oil Leaks.
Judith B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2023