CRM Mitchell1 2023-08-03T22:04:02+00:002010 Mazda CX-9 CRM Mitchell1 2023-08-03T22:04:02+00:00
- Inspect Braking System and Confirm Brake Booster to be Bad. Using VIN Number Verify Parts and Order Original Mazda Brake Booster and Stop Lamp Switch.
- Service air conditioning System. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate, Recover and recharge with R-134 type refrigerant. Test system performance.
- POWER BRAKE BOOSTER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Left Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.
- Includes Inspection of Front and Rear Suspension for Excessive wear and Adjustment of Tire pressures. Perform Four Wheel Computerized Alignemt and adjsutment of Alignment Specifications to Factory Recomendations. Road Test Vehicle and Perform Final Inspection.
Fred J. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/2/2023